What do you really want from me?
Maybe you just LIKE ME and you want a fall back, and I’m fine with that.
I believed that you really feel something for me.
But I was wrong, I made a very big mistake AGAIN.
Here’s what my close friend told me to ease the pain that I'm feeling,
“Isipin mo sarili mo! Hindi ka seseryosohin nun! Naghahanap lang yun ng kalandian kasi sawa na yun makipaglandian sa jowa nya! Pero mahal nya yun hnd niya yun kaya iwan! Madaling magsalita Vin....and pag bagong magkakilala pa lang talagang nanjan ang kilig factor.Nakakadala ng feelings yan, Madaming nadedevelop dyan”
and
“Mashado mo iniisip mga pinagsasabi nya..tama na yun narinig mo na.... naghahanap yun ng fall back kasi takot din sha mawala basta basta jowa nya...Gamitin mo utak mo Vin!”
I would really like to thank my friend for helping me see the TRUTH. I’m not saying that my someone is lying, of course not, I still know that somehow all of the words my someone have said are true but only some and not all.
From the very beginning and until now, I'm still trying to understand that person but this is becoming way too far. They reconciled together again (siya at ang ex niya) without telling me the real reason, the only reason na sinabi niya is birthday daw kasi nung ex niya. I went like what? So that's it? Ganun lang kababaw? I mean if you really love me, then sana hindi na kayo nagbalikan and now you're gonna tell me na you did that because sabi ko na magbalikan kayo? Gawd, that is so fuckin' lame!
Ang tanga tanga ko talaga at naniwala na naman ako sa isang baliw na tulad mo. You made me believe that you love me, you wanna be with me, FUCK YOU DIMWIT! You thought I went gahgah listening to your lies? Excuse me but I've been there and you won't even imagine how cruel I am. A normal person won't say I LOVE YOU in just one snap, saying I LIKE YOU is acceptable though.
Good thing I crossed my finger everytime I say I LOVE YOU NEY to you and after that, I'd say ewwwww....
"DON'T YOU FUCKIN' SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME AND YOU'RE NOT TELLING LIES BECAUSE THAT IS OLD SCHOOL."
You kept on saying SORRY, SORRY, I KNOW ITS MY FAULT..Then what? So what? What do you want me to do? I'm tired of you, sick and tired actually. I kept on telling you to stand up on your own, fight for what you really feel but what I can do to someone who doesn't know how to handle things in life. And I'm not dumb because I know that you still love your ex. Let's face it, you can't leave your ex-lover. I can't tolerate this anymore because I'm just damaging myself.
Perhaps I'd rather damage myself with vices because it will help me forget you and think wise. Who the fuck are you to ruin my happy life? I've been having a good time and then you came just to make fun out of me.
"NOW WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A CHEATER."
Hey! I'm done with you, YOU'RE CRAZY! Tapos na kitang sakyan sa trip mo and good thing I knew about it from the start. It will just take me around 5-10minutes to get over with everything and YES mas matagal pa ang pag kain ko ng candy kasi ang candy matamis and it makes me feel good not like you na puro kalokohan and kabaliwan ang binibigay sa akin. After that, I'm gonna be okay, you wanna know why it's so fast for me to move on? Because I'm not like the others who expects a lot. I know that I can get someone much much better than you... Someone who is not afraid to fight for me and do extraordinary things. Moreover, I won't settle with someone like you who's not worth my anything.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home