.HOLLABACKBOI.

Don't forget about US.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

SINGLE for so long...

My friends keep on asking me why am I still single right now?!
I really don't know what to answer because I'm confused about what's happening to me when it comes to love.
I admit that I've been dating a lot of peeps before but none of which were successful.
One feedback that I got from my friend is that 'I'm so choosy, hard to get/reach, materialistic, and often gets jealous'.
Basically I don't know what to say whenever I hear such comments.
I'm not a good catch for anyone. Even though I already changed my attitudes still there is no sign. I often listen to love songs and my balahibos go up most of the time. Is it kilig? or just longing for something that I couldn't get?!
But honestly I want to erase my standards and face reality because no one is perfect in the first place and my PERFECT SOMEONE doesn't really exist!
Maybe if the time comes that I'm ready to love for real then that would be the greatest moment in my entire life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home