.HOLLABACKBOI.

Don't forget about US.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Stronger Than Yesterday


Ever since I entered college, I've met all different kinds of people. I spent 16 years studying in a Christian-Chinese school here in Manila. At first, I admit that it was really hard to adjust in college because of the diversity and culture. But good thing I was able to meet many real, best friends and of course, 'CLOSE FRIENDS TURNED INTO ENEMIES'. Prior to that I really don't regret loosing some of my close friends turned into enemies because I have my own life and basically hindi sila kawalan.

I feel so blessed to be a part of the *toot* family. Whenever a problem occurs, I just ignore it and let the issue fade away. A 32 year old friend told me "ang bata-bata mo pa ang dami mo nang problema". Well for me I see it as a good thing and a challenge. It will serve as a training ground for me to face the future and much bigger problems. So now I could finally say that...



'I'VE BEEN THERE AND I WAS ABLE TO HANDLE ALL OF MY PROBLEMS SO BRING IT ON BABY!'

Lastly, I really want to thank my bestfriends namely Charlotte, Micah, Carla, and Jennifer because they were always beside me whenever I need a shoulder to cry on. Thank you for the trust and love that all of you have shared with me. I love you all!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home