Being Single
I've been single ever since.
Tumatanda na ako, 19 years of my life I never had or been into a relationship.
Bakit kaya?
I think it's because of my high high standards and unpredictable attitudes.
Well, this is me. I want to meet my counter-part.
Someone who's at the same level with me.
I don't like jerks and players.
I want someone who's real but i think it's too late.
I've entered into a game which needs 100% committment.
I have to sacrifice my social life and other fun activities.
I really want to get serious this time.
I have a ship to drive and it's not a bigtime joke.
All of my actions are being watched by the concerned citizens of this country.
"MAY GUSTO KASI AKONG PATUNAYAN SA KANILA AT PINAPANGAKO KO
NA MAGTATAGUMPAY AKO!!!"...tignan lang natin.
So far masaya naman ako sa buhay ko ngayon.
Sobrang busy to the max as in wala ng time for friends, gimik, etc...
School/office na ang tambayan ko lagi.
Feel ko okay naman ang ganito at least malayo sa mga masasamang bagay.
Besides this is for one year only after which I'll go back in the picture.
bottomline is...SINGLE AKO! HAHA.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home