Letting go... Why not?
Letting go is the hardest thing to do, but if it's for the best then why not?
A playah like me deserves no one. I have learned from my mistakes and now karma is hunting me down. I believe that everything happens for a reason and if you are meant to be with someone then you'll be with him/her no matter what happens even if it will take you 10 years to see each other again.
It hurts me a lot to think about the flings that I had. Because I should've done better with SOME and NOT ALL. Recently, I experienced one of the most unforgettable and heartbreaking flings. YES, you are just a fuckin' fling because WE were just playing around with each other, deny it or not, YES WE WERE!
Letting you go is very easy. I know that you'll be happy with your ex and I'm fine with that. There's a line of people waiting for me and I have to entertain them at once since you're no use to me anymore. At least, the damage that you gave me is not that severe. I will recover agad so don't worry.
For now, I'll just go with the flow. Forget the past and wait for the right person for me.
Moving on...who's next?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home