.HOLLABACKBOI.

Don't forget about US.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Don't think

Don't think that you have the world at your back.
Don't think that you're a FAB because you're sooo far from being one.
You have to cross the seven seas of this planet or reach Planet X to be tagged as a FAB.
I know the truth hurts, reality really bites a lot. It hurts so much.
All you have to do honey is to accept and stop destroying other people.
You think you're going to be successful with what you're doing?
Naaahhh...I don't think so.
Oh, I understand that it's just your nature, fulfilling yourself as a demon.
I pity you a lot because I know someday you'll pay for all of your debts.
You're going down biatch and I'm sure of that.
It's just that this time you always take advantage but HEY, never underestimate me.
You don't know what I can do to you. I'm going to destroy you more than what you have did to me.

Not afraid? Just be sure of that. If I were you, please be!
I'm not bluffing here or something.
You don't know whom you are messing with baby.
Once I get mad to someone I do all the necessary things just to put anyone down.
I don't deserve to be treated like this. Who the f*ck are you to mess up with me?
You're not even smart. What can you prove to yourself? What have you achieved?
So don't you f*cking dare to slap on my face that YOU're SomeOne coz HELLO?
It's just funny coz you bumped into the wrong person.
I'm gonna finish you beotch.
You're goin' down....AS in down to HELL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home