Finally..
At last. Everything is done now.
After 3 weeks of no sleeps and hard works.
BUT It's not over yet. It is just a new beginning of hardships.
I had fun during those times. I was able to manage my stuff.
From friends, academics, org thingies and many more.
Luckily, I was able to handle them.
It was really such an experience. So much funnnn!!!
I have to embrace a bigger obligation now.
It's not a joke nor playing time.
I have to sacrifice some of my liabilities.
Work is work. No more no less.
I'm gonna make it big this time. Make history in short.
I will stress out my real identity, a chekwa who can work so hard and achieve success.
I know who I really am. No one can label me.
I have my own crown that no one can take away from me...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home