.HOLLABACKBOI.

Don't forget about US.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

FCUK all BURGLARS!

I hate burglars.
Why do they still exists here on earth?
I wish all of them would disappear and be sent to planet MARS?


I think its possible. The international community must do something about it at once.

They're considered PESTS in the society.

Burglars are people who doesn't have a life. LOSERS in short.

Even if they're our friends, they will still get something from us.

It's like these people doesn't have conscience at all.
But fate is still kind to the victims.

The victims get 10 times more than what they have lost.

And as for the burglars? Suffer a lot!

Until all of you will end up begging on the streets.

Well, pack your things and get ready to be exiled in Mars or PlanetX.

Burglars are also people who doesn't think for the possible implications of their actions. I think they are just like that. It's like that yo.

So much for this.

Pardon me for writing this article...

It's just that, this is how I see/feel about burglars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home