.HOLLABACKBOI.

Don't forget about US.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Birthday

My 19th birthday was last December 22, 2005.
The party was "THE BOMB"
A lot of people came especially my closest friends, hangout mates, querix people,
and other peeps from Benilde/Outside schools.
I got tired and exhausted so much.
I couldn't entertain some of my guests anymore because there were sooo many of them.
But I'm happy, very happy.
This is one of the best birthdays I had.

Steph, Me, Carla and Mikel made the most spectacular show that night, hehe joke.
We danced a lot and everyone watched us.
I want to turn back time and do it again.
Like My humps, California Dreaming, Fill Me In, and other belly shaking songs.

The party ended at 6am in the morning.

Thank you for those who came.
It meant a lot to me.
May napatunayan ako and tatawa nalang talaga ako, haha.
See you all soon.
:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home