.HOLLABACKBOI.

Don't forget about US.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Décembre Seize Deux Mille Cinq

It means December 16, 2005

At last, I was able to go out again.
For the past weeks, I've been banned to go out for some reasons.
1.) I go home late
2.) I spend too much money
3.) what else?

But anyway, last night was Soky's birthday.
She's my co-delegate/committee partner at the National Model United Nations Assembly in New York City last March 2005.


Before going to her party @ Wasabi, I met with my friends first in Kroc Grille, Gb3 namely Raphael, Eka, Jo and Steph.
We had fun. Especially EKA!!! but unfortunately, she lost her phone.
I also ate that Spicy Bicol Express...Arghh, Never Again.
After a couple of talks, we decided to BOUNCE then hit the floor. haha.

When we arrived at Soky's Party in Wasabi...
DAMN! The place was so cool and full of gorgeous people.
The music made my body grind/move so hard and the drinks were so dellliiiicious ah. Smirnoff Baby!

Last night was a blast! kablammm.
I hope it will happen again next time around.
It's unforgettable.

Party on!
I love My Humps forever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home