Happy!
For the past weeks, I've realized a lot of things.
We need to discover and expose ourselves to important matters.
It doesn't include thinking about our past coz that's really bullshit.
Yeah, bullshit!!!
I found HAPPINESS.
That's all I can say.
My new friends helped me find it and let me realize that there are
more better and important things in life.
The past is just a bad dream, nighmare.
Learning from it will help a person improve somehow.
But never ever go back...No turning back.
Put it to waste. IBASURA!!!
I know that I have a brighter and better future ahead.
I must continue to move on and practice being calm all the time.
I'm so HAPPY right now because I got what I really wanted... The stuffs!
I became more strong and competetive.
If only...I knew that it wouldnt result to a good picture, I would have let go that time.
But it's also my fault. I gave in and that's the biggest mistake I've done.
But now, at least I'm sooo HAPPY and full of hopes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home